BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DepositFiles.com

Since most of the people are complaining about Plunder.com that ask for surveys on some files to download, I think I will use DepositFiles.com to upload my work. Still the offer about the extremely rare tools I make it's still available, so if you wanna get some of the rarest and some unique tools you can always register to the forum and start making free surveys then download my files that ask for survey to unlock, after that specify the exact time when u finished the survey and downloaded the files. 10 free surveys is nothing compared to the tools.
Also here's a simple file uploader so u can upload anything you want just my several clicks. I also added one to the bottom of the page so just scroll down the rest you know what to do.