BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Please Read This!

I'm asking all of u for help. Even if may not sound fair for some of you I'll make it worth. I need all of u to make surveys on plunder and download my projects. Most of surveys are free and have optional choices so don't worry about anything. I really not those surveys to be completed and I'm asking everyone who reads and know this to make those surveys for me. One survey means something for me. If u want to help me, please complete the surveys and download my projects, as many as u can. My account tells me the exact time when someone made a survey for one of my files and if you want, leave a reply in the forum after finishing the surveys and the downloads. This way I will know u made those surveys and downloads and I promise that after I get the necessary points, I will give to those who made at least 5 surveys and download, and confirmed that here, I will give them some VERY rare tools. Then again, after I get the necessary points, those who will help me will be rewarded with something that more than sure will be worth it. I will also make u other great offers.
(NOTE: DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER IN THE FORUM AND REPLY IN THE "ANNOUNCEMENTS" SECTION ABOUT THE SURVEYS YOU MADE)
Thank you for reading this message ^_^